- Preparation: 20min
- Cooking Time: 20-25min
- Serves: 12-16
– 360g plain flour
– 8g (2 teaspoons) baking powder
– 3g (1 teaspoon ) ground cinnamon
– 3g (¾ teaspoon) baking soda
– 6g (¾ teaspoon) sea salt
– 150ml Leccino Extra Virgin Olive Oil
– 3 large eggs, room temperature
– 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Fruit & Nuts
– 165g chopped fresh pineapple
– 125g finely chopped pecan
– 100g unsweetened shredded coconut
Preheat oven to 150°C fan forced. Line a rectangular sheet pan 33cm x 22cm x 4cm with baking paper.
In a bowl, whisk together flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
In a stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment, whisk the eggs, EVOO,
Stir in the flour mixture.
Fold in the pineapples, pecans and coconut.
Pour the batter into the prepared sheet pan.
Bake for 20-25 minutes until when tested with a cake tester, it pulls out clean. Cool the cake for 20 minutes in the pan. Remove and serve. Enjoy.
Decorate with cream cheese frosting, pineapple slices and fresh berries.