- Preparation: 20min
- Cooking Time: 20-25min
- Serves: 12-16
– 360g plain flour
– 8g (2 teaspoons) baking powder
– 3g (1 teaspoon ) ground cinnamon
– 3g (¾ teaspoon) baking soda
– 6g (¾ teaspoon) sea salt
– 150ml Leccino evoo
– 3 large eggs, room temperature
– 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Fruit & Nuts:
– 165g chopped fresh pineapple
– 125g finely chopped pecan
100g unsweetened shredded coconut
Step 1. Preheat oven to 150°C fan forced. Line a rectangular sheet pan 33cm x 22cm x 4cm with baking paper.
Step 2. In a bowl, whisk together flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
Step 5. Fold in the pineapples, pecans and coconut.
Step 6. Pour the batter into the prepared sheet pan.
Step 7. Bake for 20-25 minutes until when tested with a cake tester, it pulls out clean. Cool the cake for 20 minutes in the pan. Remove and serve . Enjoy.
Decorate with cream cheese frosting, pineapple slices and fresh berries.