Gluten Free Dark Chocolate Banana Muffins
- Preparation: 45min
- Cooking Time: 20min
- Serves: 16 (1/3 cup size)
– 150g Gluten Free all purpose Flour
– 140g Almond Meal
– 30g Cacao Powder
– 10g Baking Powder (2 teaspoons)
– 5g Bi-Carbonate of Soda (1 teaspoon)
– Pinch of Sea Salt
– 2 x 70g Eggs
– 110g Raw Sugar
– 40ml Frantoio EVOO (1/3 cup)
– 1 teaspoon Vanilla
– 120 g Greek Yogurt (1/2 cup)
– 330g ripe Bananas (without peel)
– 115g Dark Chocolate Chips
Step 1. Preheat oven to 150 degree C. Line muffin pan with baking paper.
Step 2. Measure and sift dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside. Mash the Bananas and Yogurt together (use a blender if available) .
Step 3. In a mixer, beat the Eggs and Sugar until creamy. Slowly add in EVOO. Fold in the dry ingredients. Add in the Chocolate Chips.
Step 4. Spoon mixture into muffin cups/pan. Bake for 20 minutes or when tested with a skewer, it comes out clean. Cool on a wire tray. Serve.