Gluten Free Dark Chocolate Banana Muffins
- Preparation: 45min
- Cooking Time: 20min
- Serves: 16 (1/3 cup size)
– 150g Gluten Free all purpose Flour
– 140g Almond Meal
– 30g Cacao Powder
– 10g Baking Powder (2 teaspoons)
– 5g Bi-Carbonate of Soda (1 teaspoon)
– Pinch of Sea Salt
– 2 x 70g Eggs
– 110g Raw Sugar
– 40ml (1/3 cup) Frantoio EVOO
– 1 teaspoon Vanilla
– 120g (1/2 cup) Greek Yogurt
– 330g ripe Bananas (without peel)
– 115g Dark Chocolate Chips
Preheat oven to 150°C. Line muffin pan with baking paper.
Measure and sift dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside. Mash the Bananas and Yogurt together (use a blender if available).
In a mixer, beat the Eggs and Sugar until creamy. Slowly add in EVOO. Fold in the dry ingredients. Add in the Chocolate Chips.
Spoon mixture into muffin cups/pan. Bake for 20 minutes or when tested with a skewer, it comes out clean. Cool on a wire tray. Serve.